Terms and Conditions
Last updated April 14, 2021
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The informa-on provided on the Site is not intended for distribu-on to or use by any person or en-ty in any jurisdic-on or country where such distribu-on or use would be contrary to law or regula-on or which would subject us to any registra-on requirement within such jurisdic-on or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other loca-ons do so on their own ini-a-ve and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not [email protected] to use or register for the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any por-on of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any informa-on that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any por-on thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confiden-al and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discre-on, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objec-onable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifica-ons, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifica-ons, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discon-nue any products at any -me for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
– American Express
– Cashfree Payment Gateway
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account informa-on for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment informa-on, including email address, payment method, and payment card expira-on date, so that we can complete your transac-ons and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any -me. All payments shall be in INR.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discre-on, limit or cancel quan--es purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restric-ons may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Please review our Return Policy posted on the Site prior to making any purchases.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connec-on with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systema-cally retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collec-on, compila-on, database, or directory without [email protected] permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collec-ng usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or crea-ng user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Use the Site to adver-se or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limita-ons on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any [email protected] to learn sensi-ve account informa-on such as user passwords.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extrac-on tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. [email protected] to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any informa-on obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-genera-ng endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the so[ware comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
16. [email protected] to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any por-on of the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, in-midate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any por-on of the Site to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights no-ce from any Content.
20. Upload or transmit (or [email protected] to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital [email protected] and spamming (con-nuous pos-ng of repe--ve text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, func-ons, opera-on, or maintenance of the Site.
21. Upload or transmit (or [email protected] to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or ac-ve informa-on collec-on or transmission mechanism, including without limita-on, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (some-mes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collec-on mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limita-on, any spider, robot, cheat u-lity, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorised script or other so[ware.
23. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
24. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regula-ons.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or par-cipate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other func-onality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, wri-ngs, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, sugges-ons, or personal informa-on or other material (collec-vely, “Contribu-ons”). Contribu-ons may be viewable by other users of the Site and the Marketplace Offerings and through third-party websites. As such, any Contribu-ons you transmit may be treated as non-confiden-al and nonproprietary. When you create or make available any Contribu-ons, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The crea-on, distribu-on, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your
Contribu-ons do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contribu-ons are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contribu-ons are not unsolicited or unauthorised adver-sing, promo-onal materials, pyramid schemes, chain [email protected], spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicita-on.
6. Your Contribu-ons are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objec-onable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contribu-ons do not ridicule, mock, disparage, in-midate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contribu-ons are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contribu-ons do not violate any applicable law, regula-on, or rule.
10. Your Contribu-ons do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contribu-ons do not contain any material that solicits personal informa-on from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contribu-ons do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contribu-ons do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, na-onal origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By pos-ng your Contribu-ons to any part of the Site or making Contribu-ons accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automa-cally grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, re-tle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contribu-ons (including, without limita-on, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, adver-sing, or otherwise, and to prepare deriva-ve works of, or incorporate into other works, such
Contribu-ons, and grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribu-on may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or herea[er developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contribu-ons, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contribu-ons.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contribu-ons. You retain full ownership of all of your Contribu-ons and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contribu-ons. We are not liable for any statements or representa-ons in your Contribu-ons provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contribu-ons to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal ac-on against us regarding your Contribu-ons.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discre-on, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contribu-ons; (2) to re-categorize any Contribu-ons to place them in more appropriate loca-ons on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contribu-ons at any -me and for any reason, without no-ce. We have no obliga-on to monitor your Contribu-ons.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ra-ngs. When pos-ng a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/en-ty being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, na-onal origin, age, marital status, sexual orienta-on, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal ac-vity; (5) you should not be affiliated with compe-tors if pos-ng nega-ve reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organise a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether posi-ve or nega-ve.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discre-on. We have absolutely no obliga-on to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objec-onable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabili-es, or losses resul-ng from any review. By pos-ng a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content rela-ng to reviews. MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, [email protected] to derive the source code of, or decrypt the applica-on;
(2) make any modifica-on, adapta-on, improvement, enhancement, transla-on, or deriva-ve work from the applica-on;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regula-ons in connec-on with your access or use of the applica-on;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary no-ce (including any no-ce of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the applica-on;
(5) use the applica-on for any revenue genera-ng endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the applica-on available over a network or other environment permirng access or use by mul-ple devices or users at the same -me;
(7) use the applica-on for crea-ng a product, service, or so[ware that is, directly or indirectly, compe--ve with or in any way a subs-tute for the applica-on;
(8) use the applica-on to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or
(9) use any proprietary informa-on or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribu-on of any applica-ons, accessories, or devices for use with the applica-on.
Apple & Android Devices
As part of the func-onality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login informa-on through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is [email protected] under the applicable terms and condi-ons that govern your use of each ThirdParty Account. You represent and warrant that you are en-tled to disclose your Third-Party Account login informa-on to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and condi-ons that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obliga-ng us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limita-ons imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By gran-ng us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limita-on any friend lists and
(2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account addi-onal informa-on to the extent you are no-fied when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy serngs that you have set in such ThirdParty Accounts, personally iden-fiable informa-on that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connec-on between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any -me. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of iden-fying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deac-vate the connec-on between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contac-ng us using the contact informa-on below or through your account serngs (if applicable). We will [email protected] to delete any informa-on stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any ques-ons, comments, sugges-ons, ideas, feedback, or other informa-on regarding the Site or the Marketplace Offerings (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confiden-al and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be en-tled to the unrestricted use and dissemina-on of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensa-on to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropria-on of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
Offerings are hosted in India. If you access the Site or the Marketplace Offerings from any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collec-on, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in India, then through your con-nued use of the Site, you are transferring your data to India, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in India & Singapore Servers of Website.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately no-fy us using the contact informa-on provided below (a “No-fica-on”). A copy of your No-fica-on will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the No-fica-on. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresenta-ons in a No-fica-on. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contac-ng an [email protected]
TERM AND TERMINATION
AND USE OF THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION,
TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and crea-ng a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be ac-ng on behalf of the third party. In addi-on to termina-ng or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal ac-on, including without limita-on pursuing civil, criminal, and injunc-ve redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any -me or for any reason at our sole discre-on without no-ce.
However, we have no obliga-on to update any informa-on on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discon-nue all or part of the
Marketplace Offerings without no-ce at any -me. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modifica-on, price change, suspension, or discon-nuance of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings.
These terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of India. Ragazzei and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdic-on to resolve any dispute which may arise in connec-on with these terms.
You agree to irrevocably submit all disputes related to Terms or the rela-onship established by this Agreement to the jurisdic-on of the India courts. Ragazzei shall also maintain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the [email protected] in the courts of the country where you reside or, if these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the state of your principal place of business.
There may be informa-on on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings, including descrip-ons, pricing, availability, and various other informa-on. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the informa-on on the Site at any -me, without prior no-ce. DISCLAIMER
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT
YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR
REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES
LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR
INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER,
RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE
SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY
INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE
WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN
ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY
CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE,
GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY
THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY
TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data rela-ng to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular rou-ne backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any ac-vity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corrup-on of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of ac-on against us arising from any such loss or corrup-on of such data
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visi-ng the Site, sending us emails, and comple-ng online forms cons-tute electronic communica-ons. You consent to receive electronic communica-ons, and you agree that all agreements, no-ces, disclosures, and other communica-ons we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, sa-sfy any legal requirement that such communica-on be in wri-ng. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regula-ons, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdic-on which require an original signature or delivery or reten-on of non-electronic records, or to payments or the gran-ng of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further informa-on regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Lal Bahadur Nagar, Chandrakala Colony, Mata colony,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020